This workout is focused on the legs, but there are a few little ‘breaks’ built in that target your arms. Performing the moves in a continuous circuit creates the HIIT/cardio component where you get more bang for your workout buck!
Equipment: Two (2) kettlebells (heavy and light) or two dumbbells work just as well.
Program: 30 seconds work/10 seconds rest x 10 round. Rest about 1 minute and repeat for a total of 3 times.
- Goblet squats
- Sumo deadlifts
- Single arm overhead shoulder press (right)
- Single arm overhead shoulder press (left)
- Side-to-side squats (stay low!)
- Sumo squat to high pull
- Cowboy walk (stay low!)
- Overhead triceps extensions
- Kettlebell bicep curls (or dumbbell)
- Squat with alternating reverse lunge combo