Good morning and happy Monday to you! Start the week off right with this workout that will hit all the major muscles in the upper body. I completed four sets, but two sets of each would give you a solid workout to add to your cardio of choice today.
Equipment: dumbbells, bench or mat
Program: 10-12 reps x 2 sets of each superset. No rest between exercises. Minimal rest between supersets.
- Bentover dumbbell row & supine dumbbell chest press
- Bentover dumbbell WIDE row & supine dumbbell NARROW chest press
- Supine pullovers & standing military shoulder press
- Standing hammer curls & supine skull crushers
- Not a super set, but combine and alternate between the two movements: side to front shoulder raises